Save on Interest until 2023!
It’s the Summer of Savings at Call Federal. We have a great offer to help our members save on interest until 2023 when they transfer a balance (for free!) from another credit card to our Visa® Platinum Rewards between July 1st & August 31st. Whether you’re looking to reduce your credit card debt or make your monthly finances more manageable, this promotion is a great way to save while still enjoying the many benefits of our Platinum Rewards program.
Don’t have the card yet? Apply today!
- 2.99% APR* on transferred balances for 24 months (Current standard program rate of 10.25% APR* variable applies after promo period)
- Available from July 1, 2021 through August 31, 2021
- No Balance Transfer fees
- Earn uChoose Rewards on purchases (& double points during More Rewarding Holidays)
- All the other Visa Platinum Rewards perks & benefits like cellphone protection, travel insurance, and more
- Apply online, by phone or visit us at any of our locations
- Offer valid for New & Existing Cardholders (Transfer requests submitted via Online Banking)
Qualification is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards.*
Starting July 1, 2021, and going through August 31, 2021, any credit card balance transfer made to a Call Federal Visa Platinum Rewards credit card will carry a promotional interest rate of 2.99% APR*. This rate will maintain on the transferred balance for the next 24 months (ending between July 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023 depending on date of the transfer), at which point, any remaining balance will revert back to the card’s standard program rate (10.25% APR* (variable). The standard program rate may change quarterly. A fee will be imposed for all foreign transactions (1.00% of each transaction in US dollars). Balances cannot be transferred from other Call Federal loans or credit cards. Rewards points are only eligible for purchases.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Qualification is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards (minimum 650 credit score). Credit Union membership required. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.
When it comes to improving financial health, reducing or eliminating debt is a great place to start. In this entry of our Financial Insights blog, we’ll show you three ways to do just that.
Learn the basics of earning and spending uChoose Rewards points, available to all Call Federal Visa Platinum Rewards card holders.