Credit Card Platform Upgrade
To provide our members with a better user experience and improved functionality, Call Federal is transitioning to a more robust credit card processing platform. We are excited about the enhanced payment capabilities this system upgrade brings, in addition to a more modern look for the credit card portal in Online Banking.
What You Need To Know
- Regular credit card usage will NOT be affected during this upgrade period.
- Your credit card number will not change with this upgrade. Likewise, you will not be receiving a new card.
- You will be given a new credit card account identification number.
- This number is only used as a reference and unique identifier for your account.
- This new account number is viewable on your monthly statement or via Online Banking.
- Recurring payments previously established via BillPay must be updated with this new number.
- Otherwise, there are no actions that need to be taken with this change.
- Automatic payments set up in Online Banking will NOT carry over. After October 26, please log in to Online Banking to set up a new recurring payment.
Timeline For Service Disruptions
- From October 20th thru October 25th, payments set up via the current credit card system will be placed on hold.
- Starting October 21st at 6pm thru the morning of October 26th, your credit card information will not be viewable in Online Banking.
- From October 24th at 8pm thru October 25th at 8:30am, your credit card will be unavailable in our Card Controls app.
If You Need Assistance During the Outage
If you need to make a payment during the outage period, call 1-866-643-1258. Our phone associates can also check on balances, manage a lost or stolen card reports and accept a disputed charge request via this number. International callers should dial 1-571-325-3383 for service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 804-274-1200.