- This event has passed.
2020 Annual Meeting & Member Celebration – POSTPONED
March 21, 2020 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
After careful consideration and guidance from government officials and renowned medical organizations, we have postponed the 2020 Annual Meeting & Member Celebration to help contain the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We hope to reschedule in the late spring or early summer and will update share any updates on this page and via our usual communications channels.
Join us for a sporting time at our Annual Meeting & Member Celebration at Ironbridge Sports Park! There, we’ll discuss our credit union’s future as a new era begins, a torch passed from one CEO to another. Plus, enjoy a BBQ lunch, go-karts, miniature golf, driving range, batting cage and more!
The Nominating Committee did not receive any nominations by petition as defined in the Call Federal Credit Union Bylaws; therefore, the following persons will be elected to the vacant board positions at the Annual Meeting on March 21, 2020.
- Jim Horne: Currently serves as Chairman of the Board. Jim is a long-term employee with Altria with a background in Finance and Accounting. Jim has served on the Board of Call Federal for more than 25 years.
- Nancy Stephens: Currently serves as Secretary of the Board of Call Federal Credit Union. Nancy is retired from a long career with Philip Morris and has served on the Associate Board of Call Federal for 10 years and as a full Board member for over 18 years.
- William Thomson: Currently serves as Vice Chairman and is a retiree from Altria after a long career in communications. William has served on the Board for over 18 years and chaired several committees during his tenure on the Board.
- Lauren Napolitano: Currently serves as an Associate Director. Ms. Napolitano is a program manager in human resources at Capital One. Prior to Capital One, she worked at University of Richmond and Genworth Financial.
- Mark Matthews: Currently serves as an Associate Director. Mr. Matthews started at Altria Group 15 years ago and has worked his way to the current position of facilities director.