2020 Annual Member Celebration
September 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In the past, we’ve taken Labor Day and the end of the baseball season as an opportunity to spend another night out at The Diamond with our members. As you probably know, our beloved Flying Squirrels did not take the field this season, but they’ve still come up with an excellent way to bring us all together, showing movies on the “jumbotron” for some socially distanced fun. On Tuesday, September 29th from 6:30 to 9:30pm, it’s our turn!
Here’s How It Works
- Members will choose either a hamburger or hot dog, to go with chips, popcorn, and a soft drink.
(Alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase.)
- Each family/group will be allocated a 10′ x 10′ plot to allow for appropriate physical distance.
- Masks are required outside of your designated plot, as we can not ensure distance at check-in, concessions, or restrooms.
- Chairs are prohibited; however, whatever blankets or cushions you’ll need to be comfortable are encouraged.
- Thank you for helping us choose the movie! The member favorite: The Lion King (2019)
- GATES OPEN @ 6:30pm; Movie starts @ 7:30pm. Park in the BLUE LOT nearest the main entrance.
In years past (and this year’s original plan), we have combined our annual meeting and member celebration event, but just as we’ve had to change our plans to address various challenges, it seems fitting that the way the Flying Squirrels have addressed a summer without baseball provides us a place that we can come together as Call Federal, while staying safely apart. As spaces are limited, registration is required. Please complete the form below.
If you missed last month’s virtual Annual Meeting, you can catch the recording & associated documents here.
*One registration per party/family plot.