2021 Fall Shred Event – Chester
September 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Shredding is back! We are hosting a shred event to help our members combat identity theft. Shredding personal financial documents is an great step to protecting yourself. Check out the date and time below for the branch near you.
Protecting yourself online is also critical so be sure to check out our Security Center.
What to Shred:
- Any paper documents (limit 3 paper grocery bags or 2 bankers boxes per person)
- No need to remove paper clips or staples
- Envelopes and folders are okay to shred, but no binders, plastic or cardboard
- Check out our blog post on what to shred (and when)
- Hanover – Wednesday, September 1
- Chester – Monday, September 13
- Hancock Village – Wednesday, September 15
- Staples Mill – Tuesday, September 21
- Richmond – Wednesday, September 22
- Henrico – Tuesday, September 28
- Chesterfield – Wednesday, September 29