Fall Shred Event – Henrico
September 23, 2019 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Call Federal is hosting a shred event to help our members combat identity theft. Shredding personal financial documents is an important step to protecting yourself. Check out the date and time below for the branch near you.
What to Shred:
- Any paper documents (limit 3 paper grocery bags or 2 bankers boxes per person)
- No need to remove paper clips or staples
- Envelopes and folders are okay to shred, but no binders, plastic or cardboard.
Branch Dates and Times
- Chester – Monday, September 16
- Hancock Village – Wednesday, September 18
- Henrico – Monday, September 23
- Hanover – Tuesday, September 24
- Richmond – Wednesday, September 25
- Chesterfield – Monday, September 30