Ask a Realtor!
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you can make. It’s important to have a great realtor in your corner. How do you know which one is right for you?
We asked local realtors to help us come up a few questions that would help a home buyer or seller during the interview process.
Here’s what they said:
- Do I have to sign a contract for you to represent me?
- What do you as an agent bring to the table?
- How much do you charge to buy or sell my home?
- On average, how long does it typically take for buyers you have worked with to find and close on their home?
- Because the internet is a critical tool for selling homes, how will you market my home online?
- Do you have any certifications that set you apart from other agents?
- How will you communicate with me?
When buying or selling your home, remember that your agent is here to represent you, and you can never ask too many questions.
If you would like to learn more about Call Federal’s Mortgage products or the home buying process, contact our mortgage experts at 804-274-1200 or send us an email to [email protected] we would love to hear from you.