If you need a quick loan, consider Call Federal Credit Union’s Convenience Account Line (CAL).
How does a Convenience Account Line work?
- Your CAL is attached to your checking account
- Make advances to yourself on Home Banking , our online account access
- Use our Call Line at 1-800-445-0361 to advance funds to your checking account
- You can simply write a check or use your debit card to activate your CAL
- CAL is free if you never use it
- You only pay interest for the small amount of time you use the funds
- No pre-payment penalty if CAL is paid in full
- No coupon book because the payment is calculated each month on the outstanding balance of the loan
- Advances made during the month will show on your monthly statement and you can check on your outstanding balance by accessing in Home Banking
- The interest you pay on the CAL maybe significantly less than overdraft fees
- As you pay down CAL, it replenishes
3 easy ways to apply:
- Phone. Just call 804-274-1200, option 2 or 1-800-796-2328, option 2
- In person at any branch location
What will my rate and payment be?
The Convenience Account Line approval, limit, and interest rate is based on the member's credit worthiness. Your rate may vary depending on individual credit history and the credit union's underwriting standards. The payment will be 3.00% of your monthly outstanding balance, but never less than $25 per month.