Hancock Village Branch Re-Opens | February 1, 2021
We can’t thank you enough for your patience and understanding these past several months. Keeping each other safe & healthy during this pandemic has been and remains our primary concern, but we continue to strive for the level of service you deserve. That said, we’re happy to announce that we will resume lobby service at our Hancock Village branch on Monday, February 1st. The protocols that allowed us to safely and successfully open other branch lobbies will be in effect. For the time being, only branches with drive-thru service will be open on Saturdays, but Tim, Jennifer, and the rest of the crew look forward to welcoming you back to our Hancock Village location during our regular business hours on Monday through Friday.
In-Branch Service Requirements
As we comply with the directives and recommendations of government and medical leaders, there are some stipulations that much be followed for us to safely deliver in-branch service. In particular:
- Members, staff, and guests to the credit union must wear a facial covering over their nose and mouth. We are happy to serve anyone who does not wish to wear a mask via the drive-thru at our other four locations.
- Please mind all markings to ensure proper physical distance is maintained while in the branch.
- Identification can be difficult with masks. When you reach the teller, you may show your debit card & valid photo ID or lower your mask briefly for visual match with the information on file.
- We have provided a hand sanitizing station and invite all visitors to take advantage of it before and after their transactions.
- In accordance with social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the number of people in the branch at any given time. You may be asked to wait outside. Seating inside is limited and spread out further than before. Let us know if you would prefer to wait in your vehicle until a team member is available to assist you.
Digital Banking Options & Guides
Even as we’ve resumed lobby service at other locations, many members have continued to take advantage of our online and mobile banking platforms as well as using Zelle to safely and easily send money to people they know and trust. If you’re not familiar with all of the digital tools at your disposal as a Call Federal members, we have a number of video trainings and demonstrations available on our website. And, as always, our Richmond-based member support team is available via phone (804-274-1200) from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
I am so proud of our team and the care that they’ve taken to keep each other safe while also delivering exceptional member service. Thank you again for your continued support and membership. Take care of yourselves and be safe.
Call Federal Credit Union
*To keep up with all COVID-19 related announcements, visit callfederal.org/coronavirus-updates
Share this post
April 1, 2017
New Bank Exhibit Coming To The Children's Museum of Richmond
The Children’s Museum of Richmond (CMoR) is pleased to announce the unveiling of new bank exhibits coming to …Read More about New Bank Exhibit Coming To The Children's Museum of Richmond
June 2, 2017
Call Federal Awards Local Students through the 2017 Alice S. Pearce Scholarship
Call Federal Credit Union has awarded $10,000 as part of the Alice S. Pearce Scholarship program. The program …Read More about Call Federal Awards Local Students through the 2017 Alice S. Pearce Scholarship
January 24, 2017
New Call Federal retail style branch opening in Chester
Grand opening for Call Federal promises a new banking experience The second retail-style branch of Call Federal credit union …Read More about New Call Federal retail style branch opening in Chester