Lobby Service Resumes | June 8, 2020
On behalf of the entire team here @ Call Federal, allow me to thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, keeping our people safe while aiming to provide the level of service you’ve come to expect from us. After careful consideration and much preparation, we will resume lobby service on Monday, June 8th. For now, the Chester, Hancock Village, & Staples Mill branches will remain closed. This will ensure that we are appropriately staffed to manage our new safety protocols while also continuing to prioritize drive-thru service. We will return to our regular Monday thru Friday hours; however, Saturdays will remain drive-thru only at the four locations.
In-Branch Service Requirements
As we comply with the directives and recommendations of government and medical leaders, there are some stipulations that much be followed for us to safely deliver in-branch service. In particular:
- Members, staff, and guests to the credit union must wear a facial covering over their nose and mouth. We are happy to serve anyone who does not wish to wear a mask via the drive-thru.
- Please mind the floor signs and rope lines to maintain proper physical distance while in the branch.
- Identification can be difficult with masks. When you reach the teller, you may show your debit card & valid photo ID or lower your mask briefly for visual match with the information on file.
- We have provided a hand sanitizing station and invite all visitors to take advantage of it before and after their transactions.
- In accordance with social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the number of people in the branch at any given time. You may be asked to wait outside. Seating inside is limited and spread out further than before. Let us know if you would prefer to wait in your vehicle until a team member is available to assist you.
Alternatives to Branch Service
As expected during this time of quarantine, we have seen tremendous growth in the usage of our online and mobile banking platforms. To keep the branches from being overwhelmed with these capacity limits, I hope that you will continue to use these services whenever possible. And we’ve recently added Zelle to our digital offerings, a great alternative to sending cash or checks to loved ones. As always, if you have any issues accessing or working with these options, our local member support team is here to help. Call them at 804-274-1200 from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
With the branch lobbies open, we are disabling the appointment scheduling form on our website. If your situation prevents you from visiting a branch, reach out to us online (click here) or by phone at 804-274-1200 and we will explore alternative arrangements with you.
These past several weeks have really demonstrated the value of teamwork and the great things that can happen when you put service first. Thank you again for your continued support and membership. Take care of yourselves and be safe.
Call Federal Credit Union
*To keep up with all COVID-19 related announcements, visit callfederal.org/coronavirus-updates
Share this post
April 1, 2017
New Bank Exhibit Coming To The Children's Museum of Richmond
The Children’s Museum of Richmond (CMoR) is pleased to announce the unveiling of new bank exhibits coming to …Read More about New Bank Exhibit Coming To The Children's Museum of Richmond
June 2, 2017
Call Federal Awards Local Students through the 2017 Alice S. Pearce Scholarship
Call Federal Credit Union has awarded $10,000 as part of the Alice S. Pearce Scholarship program. The program …Read More about Call Federal Awards Local Students through the 2017 Alice S. Pearce Scholarship
January 24, 2017
New Call Federal retail style branch opening in Chester
Grand opening for Call Federal promises a new banking experience The second retail-style branch of Call Federal credit union …Read More about New Call Federal retail style branch opening in Chester