Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Tax-advantaged Individual Retirement Accounts are a dependable way to save for your future. Call Federal offers two types of these long-term savings accounts, commonly abbreviated IRA.
- Contributions to this type of IRA may be tax deductible in the year the contributions are made, and taxes due on the earned interest are deferred until the funds are withdrawn
- Deductibility for tax purposes depends on active participation in a qualified retirement plan and/or taxable income
- Safe investment for 401K or other retirement funds rollover
- Deposits can be made up to April 15th for the previous year
- Contributions are post-tax, and growth may be tax-free
- Contributions can be made after age 70 ½, and no withdrawals are required during the account holder’s life
- Withdrawals from a Roth IRA are tax- and penalty-free as long as the account has been open for at least five tax years and you are either over 59 ½, disabled or buying a first home
- Deposits can be made up to April 15 for the previous year
Start Saving Today!
Visit A Branch
Six convenient locations to open an account today.
Visit Investments & Retirement
Visit our licensed retirement specialist for a one-on-one consultation.